- Posts: 187
- Thank you received: 10
View totals
13 years 10 months ago #78099
by zebrafilm
View totals was created by zebrafilm
May be I missed a critical button somewhere but I can't find totals of our orders in our Business version.
Yes I do see last orders, as graphs, lists and a lot more but I miss total turnaround, tax overviews etc.
Can someone tell me how to see those?
(Total earned this week, month, year, total taxes charged week, month, year)
Bastiaan
Yes I do see last orders, as graphs, lists and a lot more but I miss total turnaround, tax overviews etc.
Can someone tell me how to see those?
(Total earned this week, month, year, total taxes charged week, month, year)
Bastiaan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78106
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic View totals
Hi,
You have to set the report display as "Table", and set your parameter in the popup appearing.
You have to set the report display as "Table", and set your parameter in the popup appearing.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds