- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Travel packages with Hikashop
13 years 10 months ago #78195
by abbakhan
Travel packages with Hikashop was created by abbakhan
I'm trying to create travel packages of Flight+hotel in hikashop. Could you advise the best way where hotels can be individual products and in a "package product" different hotels of the destination City with different room options could be a option to choose. I was tryin with the characterstics and varient, but the total number of optionsa for every package grows too large when you think the options of say 5 different hotels, 4 different room types, number of guests, number of rooms etc. 
Please visit:
googledeal.com/en/categories/product/8-1...a-lento-hotelli.html
to get an idea about my thoughts.
Thanks in advance!
Please visit:
googledeal.com/en/categories/product/8-1...a-lento-hotelli.html
to get an idea about my thoughts.
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78220
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Travel packages with Hikashop
Hi,
I think you can try a mix with option/variants like we do in our demo website.
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=91&lang=fr
Regards,
I think you can try a mix with option/variants like we do in our demo website.
demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_h...ow&Itemid=91&lang=fr
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds