Skip to main content

Series of bugs, this time cannot add Entries :(

More
13 years 10 months ago #78264 by abbakhan
Now I cannot add any new entries! Please make a version that really works!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78275 by Jerome
Hi,

Entries ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78309 by abbakhan
Yes exactly, Entries. View the attached file which represents the view when I try to add a new Entry (Orders->Entries-->>New)
No data input fields to create a new Entry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #78350 by Xavier
Hi,

Which version of HikaShop do you have ?

I just tried on my end and I see the fields. Be careful, the fields displayed are fields that you created before.
You can find a tutorial about entries here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/75-entry-listing.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum