- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
how to not show content module under product page
13 years 10 months ago #78646
by Mel
how to not show content module under product page was created by Mel
I would like to be able to show the content module I have set up under the product page for some products and not for others. When I select the module in configuration/display I'm assuming that is a global configuration for all product pages. I sell artist prints and have the module setup "Also by this Artist" which works great but I also sell gift certificates that I don't want this module to show up on.
Is there a way to turn it off for the gift certificates?
Is there a way to turn it off for the gift certificates?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78696
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic how to not show content module under product page
Hi,
You can separate your products in two different menus and configure the module do not display on the "gift certificates" menu.
Regards,
You can separate your products in two different menus and configure the module do not display on the "gift certificates" menu.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79930
by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic how to not show content module under product page
OK, not sure what I am doing wrong. I have 2 types of products -"artist prints" and "banner stands" I have set up separate menus for each with content modules for each displaying only on the pages they should be. The artist prints module is titled "Also By This Artist" and the banner module is labeled "More Banners Stands" I have set them as the modules to show under the product pages in config. but I can't get the proper module to load under the product page, I get one or the other. They are the same configurations just the title changes.
Here are screen shots of the two.
I hope I explained it well enough.
Thank you, great product and support!
Here are screen shots of the two.
I hope I explained it well enough.
Thank you, great product and support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79991
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic how to not show content module under product page
Hi,
Could you give us a screenshot of the configuration of your module for more banner stands ?
Could you give us a screenshot of the configuration of your module for more banner stands ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80903
by Mel
Replied by Mel on topic how to not show content module under product page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81065
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how to not show content module under product page
I think that the best would be to first have both modules display on your product pages.
Then, you can use Advanced Modules Manager page restrictions to limit the modules on the product pages you want:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...les-management/10307
Then, you can use Advanced Modules Manager page restrictions to limit the modules on the product pages you want:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...les-management/10307
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds