- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 2
Put a custom title in a module
- dynamicvitality
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #78681
by dynamicvitality
Put a custom title in a module was created by dynamicvitality
I am trying to add a custom title within a product listing module. I can, obviously, activate the module title, but that is handled by joomla and placed outside of the module. I would prefer to have it within the module. When I edit the "product listing" module view, it places my custom title above every single product, rather than only once for the entire module.
Thanks for your help,
Carey
Thanks for your help,
Carey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #78710
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Put a custom title in a module
Hi,
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the file listing of the product view of your front-end template
- replace this code :
By :
Hope this will help you.
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Edit the file listing of the product view of your front-end template
- replace this code :
Code:
<?php
if(hikashop_level(2) && JRequest::getVar('hikashop_front_end_main',0) && JRequest::getVar('task')=='listing' && $this->params->get('show_compare')) {?>
<script type="text/javascript">
Code:
<?php
echo "Your product listing title";
if(hikashop_level(2) && JRequest::getVar('hikashop_front_end_main',0) && JRequest::getVar('task')=='listing' && $this->params->get('show_compare')) {?>
<script type="text/javascript">
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds