- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Display email in billing address!
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #78834
by bbpixelz
Display email in billing address! was created by bbpixelz
Hello Hikashop, thanks for a great product.
I would like to have the user emai displayed in the billing address
I guess its in the: address_template.php
I got:
Can i add a new like something like the last one, but with email? And what do i have to call it?
I would like to have the user emai displayed in the billing address
I guess its in the: address_template.php
I got:
Code:
{address_company}
{address_title} {address_firstname} {address_lastname}
{address_street}
{address_post_code} {address_city} {address_state}
{address_country}
<?php echo JText::sprintf('TELEPHONE_IN_ADDRESS','{address_telephone}');?>
Can i add a new like something like the last one, but with email? And what do i have to call it?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78851
by bbpixelz
Replied by bbpixelz on topic Display email in billing address!
Nevermind i figured this out:
<?php $userCMS =& JFactory::getUser();
echo $userCMS->get('email');?>
adding that to the end of the address_template did it for me.
<?php $userCMS =& JFactory::getUser();
echo $userCMS->get('email');?>
adding that to the end of the address_template did it for me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78891
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display email in billing address!
Hi,
Exactly !
Regards,
Exactly !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds