Skip to main content

Change name of payment plugin

More
13 years 10 months ago #78975 by phamosa
Hi!

I have a problem. In order to create a new payment method "in advance via bank transfer", I manipulated the payment plugin "Western Union" in the way that I need it.
However, I do not manage to change the name of the plugin (the one that you see in the list with all the plugins) and the variabel "order_payment_method". It's not good like this as we added this variable to the admin order confirmation.
How can I change it?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #79001 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

1. If you want to create/modify a payment plugin, you'll have to change more than the name of the plugin.

2. You can change the name of your plugin through the ".xml" file and change the line :
Code:
<name>The old name</name>
By :
Code:
<name>The new name</name>
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phamosa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80516 by phamosa
Hi Mohamed!

I changed the name of the plugin (from "Hikashop Western Union Plugin" to "Hikashop Payment In Advance Plugin") but this is not what determines the name that appears in the admin confirmation of order (before and now "westernunion".

The variabel is called ($data->order_payment_method), and there is still "westernunion" coming up.

Where can I change this? I don't find "westernunion" anywhere.. Where do I find the "$data->order_payment_method"?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80517 by phamosa
The name in the list of payment plugins is also still the same "HikaShop Western Union payment plugin"...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80518 by phamosa
Would I have to change the .php? I found the wording "westernunion" in the .php file. Can I just change it or what happens then?
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by phamosa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80578 by nicolas
In both the php and the xml file of the plugin you need to change westernunion to your plugin name.
Note that the files name itself should be changed too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum