- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
add text before and after price on product page
- gavin.evans
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #78980
by gavin.evans
add text before and after price on product page was created by gavin.evans
Hi, I am trying to add two prices to a product, the first one is just visual I want it to say RRP then price e.g. "RRP £500" the second price is the actual price I want it to say "Our price £300" I have added PRICE_BEGINNING="RRP " that sorted the first price out ok but I still need to find away to add "Our price" to the second price.
Please see attached.
Thanks
Please see attached.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #79008
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic add text before and after price on product page
Hi,
I think that it would be better to add the "RRP £500" to the product description and then to set the PRICE_BEGINNING to "Our price".
Hope this will help you.
I think that it would be better to add the "RRP £500" to the product description and then to set the PRICE_BEGINNING to "Our price".
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds