- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
German titel in hikashop
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #79228
by cobinet_edv
German titel in hikashop was created by cobinet_edv
Hallo,
in Hikashop I have only Mr, Mrs, Ms and Dr as Titel
I need german Titel Herr and Frau
How to?
Thanks
in Hikashop I have only Mr, Mrs, Ms and Dr as Titel
I need german Titel Herr and Frau
How to?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79244
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic German titel in hikashop
Hi,
You can change it in the language file, HikaShop > Configuration > Languages, edit your language file and replace the translation for:
HIKA_TITLE_MR
HIKA_TITLE_MRS
...
You can change it in the language file, HikaShop > Configuration > Languages, edit your language file and replace the translation for:
HIKA_TITLE_MR
HIKA_TITLE_MRS
...
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobinet_edv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds