- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Configuration scrfeen
- karlinrichard
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #79263
by karlinrichard
Configuration scrfeen was created by karlinrichard
I installed the HikaShop zip file via the Joomla 3.0.2 installation screen. When I tried to access the configuration under Components, HikaShop, Configuration I get a list of items as shown in the attachments. I have already gone into Plug-ins and enabled most of the HikaShop plugins. I am using HikaShop Essential.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 10 months ago #79282
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Configuration scrfeen
Hi,
Can you reinstall the last version of hikashop and try it again ?
Can you reinstall the last version of hikashop and try it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds