- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
Category Description - readmore
13 years 10 months ago #79506
by reders
Category Description - readmore was created by reders
Hi,
I am in the file listing_img_desc.php (category)
I can see the line:
This shows all the text before the 'readmore'
In the file listing.php (category)
I can see the line:
This shows the full description.
What i need to do is:
I need to change the code in the listing.php to show only the text after the 'readmore'
How do i do this?
I am in the file listing_img_desc.php (category)
I can see the line:
Code:
echo preg_replace('#<hr *id="system-readmore" */>.*#is','',$this->row->category_description);
In the file listing.php (category)
I can see the line:
Code:
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',$this->element->category_description);
What i need to do is:
I need to change the code in the listing.php to show only the text after the 'readmore'
How do i do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79613
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Category Description - readmore
Hi there,
Just replace the line in listing.php by this one:
It should do the job
Just replace the line in listing.php by this one:
Code:
<?php echo preg_replace('#.*<hr *id="system-readmore" */>#is','',$this->element->category_description); ?>
It should do the job
The following user(s) said Thank You: reders
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79617
by reders
Replied by reders on topic Category Description - readmore
Perfect.
Thanks eliot
Thanks eliot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds