Skip to main content

How to make the checkout terms appear directly

More
13 years 9 months ago #79899 by tinachou
Hi there,

I need to make the checkout terms (or legal issues) appear directly above the checkbox rather than pop out in a lightbox.

What should I do?

Thank you so much. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #79915 by tinachou
Hi,

I think I found out the solution!

Just to modify the file under views->checkout->tmpl->terms.php.

I think change something here can work:
Code:
$text = '<a href="'.JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.$terms_article.'&tmpl=component').'" class="modal" rel="{handler: \'iframe\', size: {x: 600, y: 600}}" target="_blank">'.$text.'</a>';

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #79982 by Xavier
Hi,

I think that you can call that link in a popup on windows.open in javascript.
Maybe something like:
Code:
<?php $js=' window.addEvent("domready", function(){ var url = \'index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id='.$terms_article.'&tmpl=component\'; newwindow=window.open(url,\'name\',\'height=480,width=450\'); if (window.focus) {newwindow.focus()} return false; });'; if(!HIKASHOP_PHP5) { $doc =& JFactory::getDocument(); } else { $doc = JFactory::getDocument(); } $doc->addScriptDeclaration("\n<!--\n".$js."\n//-->\n"); ?>
To add after everything in the view "checkout / terms".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum