Skip to main content

SSL Problems

More
13 years 9 months ago #79928 by tinachou
SSL Problems was created by tinachou
Hi there,

I have made a payment called ezship. It will send back some parameters. However, if I use SSL mode, then the page will not show up. Is there anyway that I can keep the security and also receive the feedback?

Thank you so much. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #79931 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic SSL Problems
Hi,

SSL is link to your web server and to Joomla. HikaShop does not manage it except for redirections in the checkout.
Without too few information, it would be difficult for us to give you a solution.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum