Skip to main content

ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT

More
13 years 9 months ago #80342 by seyidudu
Hi! Pls I need help here. I was testing the HIKASHOP on my joomla site, at the checkout stage after you've logged in, and you have your shipping and billing address displayed, When I click 'NEXT' it doesn't proceed to the next page, it stays on same page. I've checked every possible problems but seems I can't find my way around it, can someone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80388 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Can you please :
1. Send me a screenshot of your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
2. Send me through MP a test account and your web site, then I'll be able to see what the problem exactly is ?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80434 by seyidudu
Replied by seyidudu on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Pls find attached the screenshot of my checkout flow. I've sent you PM for the details of my website.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80470 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Hi,

I think that you forgot the attachment. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80530 by seyidudu
Replied by seyidudu on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Sorry pls find attached the screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80587 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
If you can process to the next step, it means that either your shipping or your payment methods are not configured properly.
you should check the points of that FAQ:

www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80624 by seyidudu
Replied by seyidudu on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Thank you Nic! I've checked the link, read through and IT didnt't fix my problem. Pls, help out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80626 by seyidudu
Replied by seyidudu on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Also I said i cudnt process to the next step after i've added to cart and logged in with my user name and password. That is where the issue is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80682 by seyidudu
Replied by seyidudu on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
PLS I'm yet to get a solution to the highlighted problem, kindly help out. My client is not happy her website is being delayed. I need your urgent assitance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80712 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Hi,

It seems that you have a problem with the checkout workflow configuration. You have enabled the advanced checkout wordkflow but the old one is displayed.
Can you check in phMyAdmin on the table "#__hikashop_config" if the value of the field "checkout" is "login_address_shipping_payment_confirm_coupon_cart_status_fields,end".

Are the shipping method and payment method displayed and selected in the step one ?
Have your products a weight ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80721 by seyidudu
Replied by seyidudu on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Thank you for the quick response. The value of the checkout in phpmyadmin is the same as above. The shipping method and payment are displayed in step one and my product does not have weight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80840 by seyidudu
Replied by seyidudu on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Hi Pls I'm still waiting for response form you regarding the issue on ground. Kindly help me check what the problem is. If you need my site url and admin login details, i'll send it to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81049 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Hi,

I checked your checkout with the access that you provided but I'm able to finish the checkout without any error.
I've placed two orders as you can see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #81103 by seyidudu
Replied by seyidudu on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Hi,
I got email alert to that effect. I was shocked to read your email. To my amazement, i tried to make an order and it worked. Thanks for your help, You guys are good

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108787 by seyidudu
Replied by seyidudu on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Hi Nicholas, I posted this message months back, I'm having exactly the same issue with another site. The issue is the same as the previous one. I can supply you with the login details to help me check. Kindly let me know how the problem was solved whenever you're through

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108789 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
I didn't do anything. I just went to your website to look at the issue and it actually worked immediately without changing anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108790 by seyidudu
Replied by seyidudu on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Kindly help check this one as well. I'll appreciate if you can

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108793 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic ISSUES WITH CHECKING OUT
Please note that personal support like that is only available for our commercial editions and I can see that you didn't buy any. We've already checked your previous website but I hope you understand that we can't do that forever without anything back in return.
Once you do, just provide a link to the shop and a backend access via our contact form and we'll check your website and propose a fix if needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum