Get Invalid Token at frontend login
13 years 9 months ago #80416
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Get Invalid Token at frontend login was created by jansuhr
On a site I've build my customer reports that a lot of users now get "Invalid token" when they browse the site.
I can get the same error when trying.
1. Login at the site, on frontpage.
2. Navigate to the shop
3. When in shop it looks like I'm not logged in.
4. Products in basket isn't showed.
5. Try to login again and I get the error "Invalid token"
6. Refresh the browser and everything is OK.
It is hard for them to explain this to their customers.
I have cleared the Cache in Joomla.
Session is handled in Database
No Cache plugins are active.
Problem started to happen yesterday, nothing is changed in setup since start a month ago.
Joomla 2.5.7 Hikashop 2.0
Site is www.meradog.se
Thanks
Jan
I can get the same error when trying.
1. Login at the site, on frontpage.
2. Navigate to the shop
3. When in shop it looks like I'm not logged in.
4. Products in basket isn't showed.
5. Try to login again and I get the error "Invalid token"
6. Refresh the browser and everything is OK.
It is hard for them to explain this to their customers.
I have cleared the Cache in Joomla.
Session is handled in Database
No Cache plugins are active.
Problem started to happen yesterday, nothing is changed in setup since start a month ago.
Joomla 2.5.7 Hikashop 2.0
Site is www.meradog.se
Thanks
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80435
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Get Invalid Token at frontend login
Hi,
What is your session timeout ?
A token is link to the session so, if a token is invalid it means that the session has expired or is invalid.
Each time a user logout/login, his token would change.
Regards,
What is your session timeout ?
A token is link to the session so, if a token is invalid it means that the session has expired or is invalid.
Each time a user logout/login, his token would change.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80439
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Replied by jansuhr on topic Get Invalid Token at frontend login
I asked my customer to check with the webhost they use and it appears that they had implemented Varnish on the server.
This line in the .htaccess file should solve the problem:
Header set Cache-Control "no-cache"
I am waiting to get this fix confirmed but I guess it can only be this since everything has worked perfectly up until yesterday when the host changed the server.
Jan
This line in the .htaccess file should solve the problem:
Header set Cache-Control "no-cache"
I am waiting to get this fix confirmed but I guess it can only be this since everything has worked perfectly up until yesterday when the host changed the server.
Jan
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80449
by jansuhr
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Replied by jansuhr on topic Get Invalid Token at frontend login
Jan Suhr
www.colorconsult.se www.jansuhr.se
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80547
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Get Invalid Token at frontend login
Varnish is a kind of caching system.
It's highly likely that it indeed comes from that.
The solution proposed by the web host is to deactivate the cache which should indeed solve the problem.
It's highly likely that it indeed comes from that.
The solution proposed by the web host is to deactivate the cache which should indeed solve the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds