Skip to main content

Getting the product name instead of product code

More
13 years 9 months ago #80584 by sylph
Hi,

In the Hikashop admin section, under "Orders", the products bought by customers are listed by the product code instead of product name. The same in the invoice as well. How can I change it to display the product name instead?

I look into the invoice.php, there's something like this :

if(hikashop_level(2) && !empty($this->fields)){
foreach($this->fields as $field){

$namekey = $field->field_namekey;
if(empty($product->$namekey)){
continue;
}
echo '<p class="hikashop_order_item_'.$namekey.'">'.$this->fieldsClass->getFieldName($field).': '.$this->fieldsClass->show($field,$product->$namekey).'</p>'; }
}

How can I change this to make it display the product name instead? Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80606 by nicolas
Hi,

The product name is always displayed as far as we know. I don't remember seeing anyone not having the product name and only the product code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80614 by sylph
Hi,

Thanks for your response. Do take a look at the attachment, it is displayed in this manner. This is not the product name , the product name is just Beef

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #80642 by Xavier
Hi,

Could you give us a screenshot of your beef product configuration ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum