- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Change the backend view of an order
13 years 9 months ago #80622
by vmrayner
Change the backend view of an order was created by vmrayner
Can you tell me where I would go to change the appearance of the orders as displayed in the backend?
Specifically I would like to just display the product name without the product code appended after it. (see attachment)
I have gone over the views and cannot see what to alter. Also, my PHP knowledge is fairly basic.
Thank you
Viv
Specifically I would like to just display the product name without the product code appended after it. (see attachment)
I have gone over the views and cannot see what to alter. Also, my PHP knowledge is fairly basic.
Thank you
Viv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80648
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change the backend view of an order
Hi,
You can edit the view "order / form" in HikaShop > Display > Views in the backend template.
And in the span: "<span class="hikashop_order_item_name">" remove all the code with "$product->order_product_code"
You can edit the view "order / form" in HikaShop > Display > Views in the backend template.
And in the span: "<span class="hikashop_order_item_name">" remove all the code with "$product->order_product_code"
The following user(s) said Thank You: vmrayner
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80768
by vmrayner
Replied by vmrayner on topic Change the backend view of an order
Found it - Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds