- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
export product csv headers problem
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #80808
by karlvann
export product csv headers problem was created by karlvann
This is the exported csv of all of my products.
The variant headers are messed up, e.g. variant "which colour would you like?" doesn't have the colours in the column. it has sizes instead.
Is it because the variant header as 5 words?
Also, some of the variants don't have headers at all.
I'm sure this is something simple but i can't work it out,
After troubleshooting I found that If I export a product and Import the file without changing anything, the characteristics no longer exist. I guess that rules out any problems with calc, so I'm guessing it's a problem in either joomla or hs.
After Importing the unchanged exported product list The product page says "no value found" where the characteristic option usually is.
Any clues?
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
The variant headers are messed up, e.g. variant "which colour would you like?" doesn't have the colours in the column. it has sizes instead.
Is it because the variant header as 5 words?
Also, some of the variants don't have headers at all.
I'm sure this is something simple but i can't work it out,
After troubleshooting I found that If I export a product and Import the file without changing anything, the characteristics no longer exist. I guess that rules out any problems with calc, so I'm guessing it's a problem in either joomla or hs.
After Importing the unchanged exported product list The product page says "no value found" where the characteristic option usually is.
Any clues?
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by karlvann. Reason: new info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80929
by karlvann
Replied by karlvann on topic export product csv headers problem
It appears my problem comes from having variants with the same name.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81074
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic export product csv headers problem
Ah yes, that would be a problem. You should try to use the alias of the characteristics to differentiate them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds