- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
modal-hikashop_affiliate_clicks_popup don't displa
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Any suggestion about how can I solve it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We would need a user account on your website with a link to that page in order to look at that and tell you what you should do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried to look at your website but none of the pages are working. I'm getting a 500 error everywhere. Please let us know when you fix your website so that we can look at it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
nicolas wrote: Hi,
I tried to look at your website but none of the pages are working. I'm getting a 500 error everywhere. Please let us know when you fix your website so that we can look at it again.
Yes, sorry, I'm just performing a complete restore. A new installation to test hikamarket new beta package.
I'll let you know when completed. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
Thanks in advice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The modal is displayed but there was some CSS problems with the template.
I have update your hikashop css content (so it now use a "custom" css) adding this css code:
And now the popup is display correctly.
The modal CSS added came from the default joomla 3 template.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
All templates should have that CSS. We've added it on your website and it's working properly now. You might want to contact your template provider regarding that as I sure other users of that template will have the same problem in the future if they don't add it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- deltafidesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 272
- Thank you received: 13
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.