- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 1
problem with carousel
13 years 9 months ago #81431
by itacaswl

Hi i have a problem with the carousel.
Sometimes dont work fine ...
Please help me.
To see the error, attach 2 pictures one working fine and another working wrong.
problem with carousel was created by itacaswl
Hi i have a problem with the carousel.
Sometimes dont work fine ...
Please help me.
To see the error, attach 2 pictures one working fine and another working wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81581
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic problem with carousel
Hi,
As I can see you seem to have solved your problem.
As I can see you seem to have solved your problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81594
by itacaswl
Replied by itacaswl on topic problem with carousel
The problem is not solved. The problem is that sometimes carousel not work fine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81615
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic problem with carousel
Could you give us a screenshot of you carousel configuration ?
Are you displaying other modules sometimes or not ?
Is the problem occurring always on the same page ?
Are you displaying other modules sometimes or not ?
Is the problem occurring always on the same page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81617
by itacaswl
Replied by itacaswl on topic problem with carousel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81648
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic problem with carousel
Each time I try I have no problem with the carousel.
Weren't you doing modifications on elements displayed in the main page when the problem occurred ?
You parameters seems to be ok.
Weren't you doing modifications on elements displayed in the main page when the problem occurred ?
You parameters seems to be ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81650
by itacaswl
Replied by itacaswl on topic problem with carousel
if you refresh the home page several times you can see how the carousel crash
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81761
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic problem with carousel
Hi,
I have see two times the problem by making several refreshs and the carousel does not really crash.
When I had the errors, a lot of images where "404 error" in the carousel. So I think that the missing images broke the carousel script.
Regards,
I have see two times the problem by making several refreshs and the carousel does not really crash.
When I had the errors, a lot of images where "404 error" in the carousel. So I think that the missing images broke the carousel script.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81898
by itacaswl
Replied by itacaswl on topic problem with carousel
Thanks.
I think that the problem is solved.
Filling the value of widht and height , the carousel works fine .
In my configuration the value heigh was empty.
I think that the problem is solved.
Filling the value of widht and height , the carousel works fine .
In my configuration the value heigh was empty.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds