- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Compatibility with Gantry-based / Rocketheme
- lynnfredricks
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #81503
by lynnfredricks
Compatibility with Gantry-based / Rocketheme was created by lynnfredricks
Pre-sales question here. I found one note from another user stating that Hikashop is not compatible with Gantry (almost all modern templates from Rockettheme).
Is the current version of Hikashop compatible or incompatible with Gantry?
Is the current version of Hikashop compatible or incompatible with Gantry?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81509
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Compatibility with Gantry-based / Rocketheme
Hi,
We do not have special things to do in order to be compatible with rockettheme templates.
I think there wouldn't have problems but if you want to be sure that HikaShop is fully compatible, you can just install the starter version with your template and you would see directly it.
Regards,
We do not have special things to do in order to be compatible with rockettheme templates.
I think there wouldn't have problems but if you want to be sure that HikaShop is fully compatible, you can just install the starter version with your template and you would see directly it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81534
by tramber91
Replied by tramber91 on topic Compatibility with Gantry-based / Rocketheme
dear all
For info I'm running Hikashop starter test in Rocktheme metropolis theme (Gantry theme responsive) without issue
Bertrand
For info I'm running Hikashop starter test in Rocktheme metropolis theme (Gantry theme responsive) without issue
Bertrand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome, lynnfredricks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lynnfredricks
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #81686
by lynnfredricks
Replied by lynnfredricks on topic Compatibility with Gantry-based / Rocketheme
Thanks Bertrand! That's exactly what I wanted to know
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds