- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 1
Category & Product Titles Not Showing
13 years 9 months ago #81946
by jerrico
Category & Product Titles Not Showing was created by jerrico
The titles are not showing up for category listings or product pages in Hikashop.
atlasboltco.com/power-tools/cordless-pow...rotary-hammer-drills
atlasboltco.com/power-tools/cordless-pow...y-hammer-kit-2605-20
What do I need to do to fix this?
Thank you.
atlasboltco.com/power-tools/cordless-pow...rotary-hammer-drills
atlasboltco.com/power-tools/cordless-pow...y-hammer-kit-2605-20
What do I need to do to fix this?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82024
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category & Product Titles Not Showing
Check in the attached menu configuration of the categories listing module, if the "show description" option is enabled.
Then add some description text in your categories, and it will work.
Then add some description text in your categories, and it will work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #82096
by jerrico
Replied by jerrico on topic Category & Product Titles Not Showing
I followed your suggestions, and the description is showing, but not the title: Rotary Hammer Drills
atlasboltco.com/power-tools/cordless-pow...rotary-hammer-drills
I also need the product titles to show up on these pages:
atlasboltco.com/power-tools/cordless-pow...y-hammer-kit-2605-20
Please let me know what I need to do to fix this.
Thanks -
Jackie
atlasboltco.com/power-tools/cordless-pow...rotary-hammer-drills
I also need the product titles to show up on these pages:
atlasboltco.com/power-tools/cordless-pow...y-hammer-kit-2605-20
Please let me know what I need to do to fix this.
Thanks -
Jackie
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by jerrico.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82152
by jerrico
Replied by jerrico on topic Category & Product Titles Not Showing
First - I am unable to get the title to show up on these pages.
atlasboltco.com/power-tool-accessories/atlas-grinders
atlasboltco.com/power-tool-accessories/saw-blades
atlasboltco.com/power-tool-accessories/hole-saws
I believe I set these up similar to the other pages and that they are attached to an associated module. Titles & Descriptions are showing on other pages - but not these. Do you know what I might have done different? I have tried re-setting these up and don't know what the trick is.
Second - Do I have to manually insert the title into the description? Is there no way to make the product name appear as the title on the page?
Thanks -
Jackie
atlasboltco.com/power-tool-accessories/atlas-grinders
atlasboltco.com/power-tool-accessories/saw-blades
atlasboltco.com/power-tool-accessories/hole-saws
I believe I set these up similar to the other pages and that they are attached to an associated module. Titles & Descriptions are showing on other pages - but not these. Do you know what I might have done different? I have tried re-setting these up and don't know what the trick is.
Second - Do I have to manually insert the title into the description? Is there no way to make the product name appear as the title on the page?
Thanks -
Jackie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82464
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category & Product Titles Not Showing
Hi,
I can see the titles there. Normally, it's just about turning on the component heading option of the menu item in the joomla menu manager.
I can see the titles there. Normally, it's just about turning on the component heading option of the menu item in the joomla menu manager.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds