- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
#hikashop_category_information_menu_308 div.hikash
13 years 9 months ago #82138
by caroecrea
#hikashop_category_information_menu_308 div.hikash was created by caroecrea
Hello,
I would like to remove the white under the categories as my main page.
The problem is that firebug shows me that www.monsite/the-shop ing, which does not exist.
Where and how can I do this?
Thanking you in advance.
Cordially.
I would like to remove the white under the categories as my main page.
The problem is that firebug shows me that www.monsite/the-shop ing, which does not exist.
Where and how can I do this?
Thanking you in advance.
Cordially.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82318
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic #hikashop_category_information_menu_308 div.hikash
Hi,
Have you read the documentation there:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
If you don't find the solution, thanks to give us your website url.
Have you read the documentation there:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
If you don't find the solution, thanks to give us your website url.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds