Templates confused, back end template when not nee
- zeljkokiss
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- I love HIKA
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago #82153
by zeljkokiss
Templates confused, back end template when not nee was created by zeljkokiss
Dears, i am sorry, don't want to bother you but small question again. I had a problem that on checkout/step it changes template, puts back end template visible ?!?
I went to display-view, and saw that it took back end template. Images attached.
How to change it, delete it, to disable back end template in ALL front end. ??
As you see, in joomla i defined tempaltes properly.
Please help me asap?
Is it simple to upgrade starter to business , just upgrade upon payment ??
Thanks in advance,
please
I went to display-view, and saw that it took back end template. Images attached.
How to change it, delete it, to disable back end template in ALL front end. ??
As you see, in joomla i defined tempaltes properly.
Please help me asap?
Is it simple to upgrade starter to business , just upgrade upon payment ??
Thanks in advance,
please
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82324
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Templates confused, back end template when not nee
Hi,
I think that your component which is changing your backend interface can interact with the templates assignation.
Try to disable it to see if the templates get back on the good views.
To upgrade, you just have to install the business package with the joomla extension installer, it will be installed over the old HikaShop, and you would not loose your changes.
Don't forget to backup your site before.
I think that your component which is changing your backend interface can interact with the templates assignation.
Try to disable it to see if the templates get back on the good views.
To upgrade, you just have to install the business package with the joomla extension installer, it will be installed over the old HikaShop, and you would not loose your changes.
Don't forget to backup your site before.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds