- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
Currency / geolocation
13 years 9 months ago #82275
by phamosa
Currency / geolocation was created by phamosa
I have the following problem:
Default currency: EUR
Second currency: US$
Only for USA and Canada, I want to display the US$ currency, all other countries shall have the EUR.
I have a high number of zones (all countries; imported list) who do not yet have assigned a currency (it's impossible to do it by hand, too many...) - except for USA and Canada with US$.
Is that enough to work? Does the default currency EUR apply for those without the currency specified?
The geolocation plugin is active.
Thank you!!
Default currency: EUR
Second currency: US$
Only for USA and Canada, I want to display the US$ currency, all other countries shall have the EUR.
I have a high number of zones (all countries; imported list) who do not yet have assigned a currency (it's impossible to do it by hand, too many...) - except for USA and Canada with US$.
Is that enough to work? Does the default currency EUR apply for those without the currency specified?
The geolocation plugin is active.
Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #82370
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Currency / geolocation
Hi,
Yes with this configuration it should work as needed.
Yes with this configuration it should work as needed.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Xavier.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phamosa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds