Skip to main content

buyers details

More
13 years 9 months ago #82593 by mickey
buyers details was created by mickey
Hello

I need your help please
When customers buy at my web site
I cant see the details of the customer
I want to see under "order" all the details
like: name, telephone and address.

hope you can help me

Thanks
Mickey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #82627 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic buyers details
Hi,

Have you require these fields, are you sure that the customer fill these fields ?
You can see in the view "order / show" if the code for display these informations is present.
Do you have edited that view ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum