- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
voting not incrementing - is this a bug?
- Lemon Tree
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #82689
by Lemon Tree
voting not incrementing - is this a bug? was created by Lemon Tree
With HikaShop Essential 2.0 and Joomla 3.0
I have configured Votes to appear on the product page, with "Vote & Comment" selected, and access for registered users.
I logged in as user1 and added a vote and comment, then published the comment from the backend.
I logged in as user2 and and added a comment and voted (5 star vote for the product). It says "vote updated" but it still displays only (1) as the number of votes.
I log in as different users but I cannot get it to increase the vote count to 2.
Is this a bug? Is it something to do with my IP address (even though no IP address is showing in the votes in the backend?
I have configured Votes to appear on the product page, with "Vote & Comment" selected, and access for registered users.
I logged in as user1 and added a vote and comment, then published the comment from the backend.
I logged in as user2 and and added a comment and voted (5 star vote for the product). It says "vote updated" but it still displays only (1) as the number of votes.
I log in as different users but I cannot get it to increase the vote count to 2.
Is this a bug? Is it something to do with my IP address (even though no IP address is showing in the votes in the backend?
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Lemon Tree.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82745
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic voting not incrementing - is this a bug?
Hi,
Yes for the vote, an IP check is made. That's why the vote is only updated and no vote added. It just change the value of the vote.
Yes for the vote, an IP check is made. That's why the vote is only updated and no vote added. It just change the value of the vote.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lemon Tree
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds