- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
How can I make a donation to hikashop?
13 years 9 months ago #82690
by karlvann
How can I make a donation to hikashop? was created by karlvann
Due to my non-existent coding ability I find myself frequently asking for help through these forums.
Saying thankyou is not enough and I would like to make a donation once in a while to show my appreciation. Is there somewhere on your site that I can do this? If there isn't, you should make one accessible as I'd definitely use it.
Saying thankyou is not enough and I would like to make a donation once in a while to show my appreciation. Is there somewhere on your site that I can do this? If there isn't, you should make one accessible as I'd definitely use it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gidgie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82753
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How can I make a donation to hikashop?
Hi,
We had a Donate button, but it seems to be no more present.
You can contact Nicolas, using the contact form to ask him how to donate if you want.
Thanks in advance
We had a Donate button, but it seems to be no more present.
You can contact Nicolas, using the contact form to ask him how to donate if you want.
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82877
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Replied by sambob on topic How can I make a donation to hikashop?
I had also wondered about this.
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds