Skip to main content

How to display the chinese char in email

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83071 by tinachou
Hi there,

In the System->Email, there are several email php.

There are also some setting about "send from" email,etc.

I found when I put Chinese words, the words will become garbled in the received email.

Please refer to the following pic:



Thank you so much. :)
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by tinachou.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83116 by Jerome
Hi,

There are some "email options" in the HikaShop configuration.
I think you should use the Base 64 encoding.
Could you please send a screen shot of your HikaShop E-mail configuration ? (System > Configuration > E-mail).

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83158 by tinachou
Here it is. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83353 by tinachou
Hi,

I found if I changed to "UTF-8", then the Chinese word can be displayed correctly.

Thank you~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum