Anyone for testing Hilashop+Phocagallery ?
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83076
by tk5ep
Anyone for testing Hilashop+Phocagallery ? was created by tk5ep
Hi all,
I hacked a file used in Phoca Gallery originaly written for Virtuemart, to make it work with Hikashop.
Anyone interested to test it before i send it to the Phoca Gallery creator for a future inclusion ? I'm in contact with Jan at Phoca.cz.
It seems to be quite foolproof on my site i'm working on : www.egloff.eu
Select Galery + Mountains and the first picture only should have a cart icon.
The file needs to be uploaded via ftp on your site in a phogallery folder.
Happy holidays !
I hacked a file used in Phoca Gallery originaly written for Virtuemart, to make it work with Hikashop.
Anyone interested to test it before i send it to the Phoca Gallery creator for a future inclusion ? I'm in contact with Jan at Phoca.cz.
It seems to be quite foolproof on my site i'm working on : www.egloff.eu
Select Galery + Mountains and the first picture only should have a cart icon.
The file needs to be uploaded via ftp on your site in a phogallery folder.
Happy holidays !
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by tk5ep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xavier, FidelGonzales
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83102
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Anyone for testing Hilashop+Phocagallery ?
Hi,
Thanks for your work !!
It seems to be working very fine on your website, I hope that many users will test it on their end.
It's a good thing to integrate Phoca Gallery with HikaShop.
Thanks for your work !!
It seems to be working very fine on your website, I hope that many users will test it on their end.
It's a good thing to integrate Phoca Gallery with HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83206
by FidelGonzales
Replied by FidelGonzales on topic Anyone for testing Hilashop+Phocagallery ?
Yes. I am anxious to test. This would be a much welcomed contribution versus the other ecommerce photo options for Joomla. Please upload file and basic instructions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 9 months ago #83585
by jwmartinez
Replied by jwmartinez on topic Anyone for testing Hilashop+Phocagallery ?
I would love to test it on my site, I've been looking for something like this for a while.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98036
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Anyone for testing Hilashop+Phocagallery ?
HI,
I am new here and switched from VM to Hikashop last week. I am currently building my new shop in Hikashop. In my VMshop I used a lot of small galleries for my products and they where done in Phocagallery.
So, Yes I am interested in testing this one. If this works my old galleries will hopefully work instantly in the new shop.
Any news on this topic?
Sjaak
I am new here and switched from VM to Hikashop last week. I am currently building my new shop in Hikashop. In my VMshop I used a lot of small galleries for my products and they where done in Phocagallery.
So, Yes I am interested in testing this one. If this works my old galleries will hopefully work instantly in the new shop.
Any news on this topic?
Sjaak
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #98417
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Anyone for testing Hilashop+Phocagallery ?
After some searching and exploring I found out that Sigplus does what needs to be done.
It works even faster then Phocagallery. Slideshow/gallery looks good. Just a small line of code directly in the productdescription.
I thought it is good enough to share it here so others can benefit.
Sjaak
It works even faster then Phocagallery. Slideshow/gallery looks good. Just a small line of code directly in the productdescription.
I thought it is good enough to share it here so others can benefit.
Sjaak
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Sjaak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, FidelGonzales
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #111444
by FidelGonzales
Replied by FidelGonzales on topic Anyone for testing Hilashop+Phocagallery ?
Sjaak,
I saw the promising release of the new SigPlus gallery. It has also been a good gallery for K2 but is the best and easiest Joomla gallery to work with. PhocaGallery is cumbersome to work with and difficult to modify the template.
Where is it that you found an ecommerce integration? Anything pertaining to Hikashop?
I saw the promising release of the new SigPlus gallery. It has also been a good gallery for K2 but is the best and easiest Joomla gallery to work with. PhocaGallery is cumbersome to work with and difficult to modify the template.
Where is it that you found an ecommerce integration? Anything pertaining to Hikashop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #111467
by Sjaak
Replied by Sjaak on topic Anyone for testing Hilashop+Phocagallery ?
Hi Fidel,
The integration in Hikashop is v e r y easy.
In Sigplus settings you name your default folder where images need to be found by Sigplus. I simply use the one proposed by sigplus: 'images'.
Then you create folders in that directory for your galleries.
Now you only need to write a small peace of code in your productdescription in hikashop.
If you want to show a gallery of cars, you create a folder 'cars' in 'images'. You drop your carimages in that folder. I use FTP to do that.
Then in your productdescription you place this little peace of code where you want to show the gallery: {gallery}/cars{/gallery}
Here's an example of one of my products using sigplus: www.artlantismedia.com/index.php?option=...&category_pathway=57
I hope this helps you.
Sjaak
The integration in Hikashop is v e r y easy.
In Sigplus settings you name your default folder where images need to be found by Sigplus. I simply use the one proposed by sigplus: 'images'.
Then you create folders in that directory for your galleries.
Now you only need to write a small peace of code in your productdescription in hikashop.
If you want to show a gallery of cars, you create a folder 'cars' in 'images'. You drop your carimages in that folder. I use FTP to do that.
Then in your productdescription you place this little peace of code where you want to show the gallery: {gallery}/cars{/gallery}
Here's an example of one of my products using sigplus: www.artlantismedia.com/index.php?option=...&category_pathway=57
I hope this helps you.
Sjaak
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds