- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Related Products Not Showing Under Product Page
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83166
by fan4chevy
Related Products Not Showing Under Product Page was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I recently added related products for a product. However, when I go to the product page my recently viewed show but not the related products.
I setup a related products module and selected it but no luck. I just want it to show the related products that I selected in the product page.
Please see attachment for images.
Your help is appreciated.
Charles
I recently added related products for a product. However, when I go to the product page my recently viewed show but not the related products.
I setup a related products module and selected it but no luck. I just want it to show the related products that I selected in the product page.
Please see attachment for images.
Your help is appreciated.
Charles
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by fan4chevy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83167
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Related Products Not Showing Under Product Page
Fixed it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds