Skip to main content

Displaying Categories and Brands

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #83171 by vasnat
Guys,

I like your product but for the past 5 days I have been trying to get a grasp on what the heck am I doing wrong. Documentation doesn't help unfortunately, Forums provides bits and pieces and this has been very frustrating. I am getting lost in the Joomla modules vs HikaShop Modules; Joomla Menus and how the relate to HikaShop Modules and menus....

Can you please have a look at what is happening and tell me where I went wrong and step-by-step how I need to fix it?

-Category names do not link to product listing pages
-Brands do not lead to Produclt listings
-If I get the product listing that does not lead to actual Product Pages
-If I get the product listing the menues in Sidebar-a do not display


I am at my wits end.
vibrantlifestyle.ca/shop
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Jerome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #84143 by kernel64
When a menuitem is created, a categorie is loaded several additional entries are created.....
Look in (joomla) Module management at the associated products listing (type hikashop content module)
and at components, hikashop, display, menus and modules
Delete the additional entries so you can start up fresh with the category and products views.

Kind regards,
Cornel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum