Skip to main content

adding different lead times

More
13 years 9 months ago #83323 by Boudewijn
Hello
I hope you've had a nice Christmas.

For maintaining my stock I wat to set up different lead times.
Something like delivered within 24-72 hours, 3-5 days and ask when available.

Is this something you have to manage with custom fields? Or is there already something in place?
And can you do something AJAX as well?

Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83405 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi Boudewijn,

I think that you should just :
- Create a new custom field
- Set the "Table" option to Product
- Set the "Field type" to Single dropdown
- Set your values.

Hope this will Help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum