Skip to main content

new position of product module

More
13 years 9 months ago #83480 by rosmunda
Hello everyone, I want to know how to position the product module in a new position that I created, with the various procedures comes down more than I would like
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83503 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

If you want to just a module's position, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Control Panel->Module manager->'Your module'"
- Use the "Position" Option.

Hope this will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #83549 by rosmunda
i didi it but i can't see anythink, no change

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #84046 by nicolas
Hi,

That should work. Make sure that you don't have any caching on your website or flush the caching so that you cans ee the changes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum