- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Product Builder App with Hikashop integration?
13 years 9 months ago #83612
by jen168
Product Builder App with Hikashop integration? was created by jen168
I'm looking for a way to create a product builder app like you can see on this page
foffabikes.com/builder/gears
? I found one that works with Virtuemart but so far not one for Hikashop. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #83924
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Builder App with Hikashop integration?
Hi,
I don't know of any working with HikaShop. You might want to contact the developers of that solution to ask them if they would consider a port of their solution to HikaShop. To more people contact them for that, the more they will look at doing it.
I don't know of any working with HikaShop. You might want to contact the developers of that solution to ask them if they would consider a port of their solution to HikaShop. To more people contact them for that, the more they will look at doing it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jen168
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84003
by jen168
Replied by jen168 on topic Product Builder App with Hikashop integration?
I emailed them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds