Skip to main content

Bug, or other problem?

More
13 years 8 months ago #83671 by NADEJDE
On a product listing pages, like this one:

www.coloidale.ro/minerale-coloidale-lista-hs.html

I have under the product listing a complete list of products, under the name of "Related products".

This is strange, because I have nowhere set something for showing "Related products", like in tutorial.

What can be wrong?

I e-mailed you some admin data for this problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #83679 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Bug, or other problem?
Hi,

You have associated the related products module to your menu. Go in the menu Display->Content menus and open your menu (id 120). There, in the associated modules option, disable the related module and then save the options and you won't see it there anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NADEJDE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #83682 by NADEJDE
Replied by NADEJDE on topic Bug, or other problem?
It worked, even if I looked a while for the ”Ok” button. It would be a good thing if that window would open maximized. Also, some indicator next to the associated modules button would be helpful. I looked at it, and I thought that it is none associated. I was fooled by the button above, hehe...

Thank you for your support. VirtueMart was simple but full of bugs. HikaShop is not so simple for a begginer, but has outstanding support. I thought only me is orking on 31.12.2012 :(

Business edition of HikaShop worth every money!

Btw, how many support questions are included in the package (because I intend to set up the credit card payment methods these days)? ;) Eh, not right these, of course... :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #83884 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Bug, or other problem?
Hi,

There is not question counter in HikaShop ;)

We are always open to suggestion if you have ideas to improve HikaShop, to improve his features or his "simplicity" !

Regards and happy new year.

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum