- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop specific templates
13 years 9 months ago #83707
by karolko
Hikashop specific templates was created by karolko
So, Hikashop has been around for a while but still when I looked around web I couldn't find any decent Hikashop-tailored templates available. So what is everyone using? What templates have you been succesfull using Hikashop with? I want to get rid of mine (Joomlart one) this year so I am looking at what alternatives there are.
Happy New Year everyone!
Happy New Year everyone!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #83770
by condorazul
Replied by condorazul on topic Hikashop specific templates
i like yootheme and did hikashop templates starnting with them
take a look to some of them
www.lacestamagica.com
www.evinar.es
or
boutique.miraur.com
take a look to some of them
www.lacestamagica.com
www.evinar.es
or
boutique.miraur.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds