Good book for Hikashop
13 years 8 months ago #83726
by gerardtb
Good book for Hikashop was created by gerardtb
Is there a good book (pdf) / video for Hikashop?
I am a starter and like to have a book or video training with how to intergrate Hikashop in Joomla.
The is documetation and basic video's but there is no good overview with examples )-:
I hope somebody can help me.
Thanks, Gerard
I am a starter and like to have a book or video training with how to intergrate Hikashop in Joomla.
The is documetation and basic video's but there is no good overview with examples )-:
I hope somebody can help me.
Thanks, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #83731
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Good book for Hikashop
There is a very good documentation in the top of this site - support, it's helping to integrate the shop.. or else search in forum it's easy to find the help in here..
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by holm76.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #83733
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Good book for Hikashop
Hi,
We are currently working on the new HikaShop website which would include some videos.
The first video would be a presentation video but the other one, would be more tutorials.
Regards,
We are currently working on the new HikaShop website which would include some videos.
The first video would be a presentation video but the other one, would be more tutorials.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #83741
by viocassel
Replied by viocassel on topic Good book for Hikashop
Hi!
When will the approximate release date of the new site?
When will the approximate release date of the new site?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #83742
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Good book for Hikashop
I hope in a few weeks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84040
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Good book for Hikashop
We hope so too
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84614
by chrver
Replied by chrver on topic Good book for Hikashop
I have installed Joomla 2.5.8 and Hikashop Business with the styles package.
It's difficult to start up with the clean joomla installation and lets shows up the webshop.
So the first question is. How can i show the shop as in the styles shown. All what i get is the joomla template with the menu left. I want that menu in the top.
So what's the right way to make the shop?
It's difficult to start up with the clean joomla installation and lets shows up the webshop.
So the first question is. How can i show the shop as in the styles shown. All what i get is the joomla template with the menu left. I want that menu in the top.
So what's the right way to make the shop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84679
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Good book for Hikashop
The styles are present to fit HikaShop with a template, it's not a template.
To set a menu as a top menu, you have to change the joomla module options, it's not HikaShop related.
Have you see the tutorials ? www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation.html
To set a menu as a top menu, you have to change the joomla module options, it's not HikaShop related.
Have you see the tutorials ? www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds