- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
What Are Your Must Have Modifications?
- skullboy74
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #83951
by skullboy74
What Are Your Must Have Modifications? was created by skullboy74
I'm pretty new to HikaShop. (Bought the Business version
)
I'm starting to keep a Google doc of all the mods I've done (in case I have to start from scratch or build another one).
It got me to wondering some things.
Now before I ask this, I know the first response will prolly be "It all depends on what you need".
But... I'd still like to know from the community members...
What do you think are the "Must Have Modifications" to HikaShop?
I'm starting to keep a Google doc of all the mods I've done (in case I have to start from scratch or build another one).
It got me to wondering some things.
Now before I ask this, I know the first response will prolly be "It all depends on what you need".
But... I'd still like to know from the community members...
What do you think are the "Must Have Modifications" to HikaShop?
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by skullboy74.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skullboy74
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #84638
by skullboy74
Replied by skullboy74 on topic What Are Your Must Have Modifications?
Is it that no one saw this post, I have it in the wrong category, or that no one wanted to answer?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #84640
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic What Are Your Must Have Modifications?
Hi,
The HikaShop team has see your question but we are not "community members" so we might not be the right person to answer you...
Or maybe you wanted to know our "must have" too
King regards,
The HikaShop team has see your question but we are not "community members" so we might not be the right person to answer you...
Or maybe you wanted to know our "must have" too
King regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skullboy74
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #84643
by skullboy74
Replied by skullboy74 on topic What Are Your Must Have Modifications?
hahaha.
Well I never considered that you (moderators) were NOT part of the community - but if that was what came across... :blush: .
So I'm all for hearing "EVERYONE'S" must-haves. :lol:
Well I never considered that you (moderators) were NOT part of the community - but if that was what came across... :blush: .
So I'm all for hearing "EVERYONE'S" must-haves. :lol:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds