- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Only one column category view
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #84152
by rstaniszewski
Only one column category view was created by rstaniszewski
Hi,
I have installed the latest Hika shop and a virgin Joomla 3.0.2 install
No matter what I do I cannot get 3 columns on the category list. Any suggestions?
Richard
I have installed the latest Hika shop and a virgin Joomla 3.0.2 install
No matter what I do I cannot get 3 columns on the category list. Any suggestions?
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84356
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Only one column category view
Hi,
Did you change the option "Number of columns" of your menu category listing in Display > Content menus ?
Regards,
Did you change the option "Number of columns" of your menu category listing in Display > Content menus ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 8 months ago #84384
by rstaniszewski
Replied by rstaniszewski on topic Only one column category view
Thanks
Yes I've change the column numbers in multiple places.
I think it is an issue between Joolma 3, Joomlart Templates and Hika shop. And I don't know which or how to begin to resolve finding where it lies.
I have returned to joomla 2.5.6 and all is working well.
I will try Hikashop with Joomla 3 and no template when I have time.
Yes I've change the column numbers in multiple places.
I think it is an issue between Joolma 3, Joomlart Templates and Hika shop. And I don't know which or how to begin to resolve finding where it lies.
I have returned to joomla 2.5.6 and all is working well.
I will try Hikashop with Joomla 3 and no template when I have time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84419
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Only one column category view
Hi,
I have tried with my Joomla3 website and I didn't have the problem.
I think that your Joomlart Template does not support the "bootstrap grid12" layout.
We are working on an option which would allow to enable/disable bootstrap layouts in HikaShop. So Joomla3 websites could disable it and Joomla 1.5/2.5 could enable it.
Regards,
I have tried with my Joomla3 website and I didn't have the problem.
I think that your Joomlart Template does not support the "bootstrap grid12" layout.
We are working on an option which would allow to enable/disable bootstrap layouts in HikaShop. So Joomla3 websites could disable it and Joomla 1.5/2.5 could enable it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds