SagePay checkout surname issue
13 years 8 months ago #84518
by esotechie
SagePay checkout surname issue was created by esotechie
Hi
I have a scenario where the checkout is failing and returning the error message:
The name is not too long, but it is in the Russian alphabet (ахметзянова), is this a Hikashop issue or a SagePay issue?
Thanks in advance
I have a scenario where the checkout is failing and returning the error message:
This transaction attempt has failed. Please use the Proceed button go back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.
Status:
INVALID
Status Detail:
3108 : The BillingSurname value is too long.
The name is not too long, but it is in the Russian alphabet (ахметзянова), is this a Hikashop issue or a SagePay issue?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84881
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic SagePay checkout surname issue
Hi,
Since Hikashop doesn't affect the name you specify and send it directly to Sagepay I don't think Hikashop is the source of the issue.
You should ask Sagepay to know if their API accept the Russian alphabet but I'm pretty convinced that's the problem.
Since Hikashop doesn't affect the name you specify and send it directly to Sagepay I don't think Hikashop is the source of the issue.
You should ask Sagepay to know if their API accept the Russian alphabet but I'm pretty convinced that's the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84885
by esotechie
Replied by esotechie on topic SagePay checkout surname issue
That is what I though. But wanted to check to make sure.
Thanks for the reply.
Thanks for the reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds