- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Category menu
13 years 8 months ago #84748
by gofer123
Category menu was created by gofer123
Hi,
I'm brand new to Hika so I need some step by step instructions please.
I'm trying to create a category menu down the left hand column in my Joomla 2.5 e-commerce site.
When you click on one of these category it will take to a page displaying all of the products in a 3 column 3 row display and would probably need more than page.
Can someone step me through this please.
Thanks
I'm brand new to Hika so I need some step by step instructions please.
I'm trying to create a category menu down the left hand column in my Joomla 2.5 e-commerce site.
When you click on one of these category it will take to a page displaying all of the products in a 3 column 3 row display and would probably need more than page.
Can someone step me through this please.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84818
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category menu
Hi,
You can find a tutorial about that here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...d.html#products_menu
You can find a tutorial about that here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...d.html#products_menu
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84947
by gofer123
Replied by gofer123 on topic Category menu
Thanks for that
Cheers
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds