Delete categorie picture
13 years 8 months ago #84765
by gerardtb
Delete categorie picture was created by gerardtb
Hi,
Where can I delete de "big" categorie picture in my product view?
When I klik on the categorie I go to a product list where at the top is a big picture of the categorie (see second attachment).
I can not find where I can edit this page.
I hope somebody can help me.
Best regards, Gerard
Where can I delete de "big" categorie picture in my product view?
When I klik on the categorie I go to a product list where at the top is a big picture of the categorie (see second attachment).
I can not find where I can edit this page.
I hope somebody can help me.
Best regards, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #84802
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delete categorie picture
Hi,
If you want to remove a category picture, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Product->Categories"
- Edit your category through the "change button"
- Remove your picture.
Hope this will help you.
If you want to remove a category picture, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Product->Categories"
- Edit your category through the "change button"
- Remove your picture.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84932
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Delete categorie picture
Thanks for you responds.
I think this is not what I look for.
I don't what to delete the categorie image, only the categorie image on the top of the product page (see second attachment).
The categorie image on the categorie page it must stay there.
Also it is posible that I can't find the right "change button" on the right page (see attachment in this reply)
I hope you can help me now better.
Thanks, Gerard
I think this is not what I look for.
I don't what to delete the categorie image, only the categorie image on the top of the product page (see second attachment).
The categorie image on the categorie page it must stay there.
Also it is posible that I can't find the right "change button" on the right page (see attachment in this reply)
I hope you can help me now better.
Thanks, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84997
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Delete categorie picture
I think that Mohamed was talking about the "Edit" button when you are in the listing.
What you need is to edit the "Categories listing" hikashop menu options.
In these options, you should find "Show image", you just have to disable it.
What you need is to edit the "Categories listing" hikashop menu options.
In these options, you should find "Show image", you just have to disable it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85100
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Delete categorie picture
Thanks I found it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds