When creating a filter
13 years 8 months ago #85165
by mair
When creating a filter was created by mair
If someone could give some advice on this it would be grest.
Hi I have tried creating a filter on Price and no matter what I do when the filter is published the products go missing.
Even if they they are within the filter threshold. I have seem to have all the options selected.
Kind regards,
Nav
Hi I have tried creating a filter on Price and no matter what I do when the filter is published the products go missing.
Even if they they are within the filter threshold. I have seem to have all the options selected.
Kind regards,
Nav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85272
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic When creating a filter
Hi,
Your filter seems to be configured properly. Could you turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again ? Do you get any error ? If no, could you give the query traces at the bottom of the page once the filter is applied ?
Your filter seems to be configured properly. Could you turn on the debug mode of the joomla configuration and try again ? Do you get any error ? If no, could you give the query traces at the bottom of the page once the filter is applied ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85873
by mair
Replied by mair on topic When creating a filter
Nicolas,
Do you mean the database queries?
I don't really get any errors, but I can send you the database queries.
I can PM you my site details and you can have a look if you wish and try to help me as I am getting on the end of my tether.
Kind regards,
Nav
Do you mean the database queries?
I don't really get any errors, but I can send you the database queries.
I can PM you my site details and you can have a look if you wish and try to help me as I am getting on the end of my tether.
Kind regards,
Nav
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85921
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic When creating a filter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds