- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with recaptcha plugin. Help me!!!
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #85421
by gidantrip
Problem with recaptcha plugin. Help me!!! was created by gidantrip
I have a problem with recaptcha plugin in my joomla 1.5.22 site. I install e activated the plugin but when I go on register form it appears this fatal error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_isSSL() in /xxx/xxx/xxxxxxx/plugins/system/recaptcha.php on line 96
Any solution?
HELP ME!!!
PLEASE
p.s.
I have some custom field activated in the registration form.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function hikashop_isSSL() in /xxx/xxx/xxxxxxx/plugins/system/recaptcha.php on line 96
Any solution?
HELP ME!!!
PLEASE
p.s.
I have some custom field activated in the registration form.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by gidantrip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85449
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem with recaptcha plugin. Help me!!!
Can you check in your plugin if the line:
is present before the line 96 ?
Code:
if(!include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php')) return true;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85460
by gidantrip
Replied by gidantrip on topic Problem with recaptcha plugin. Help me!!!
Yes it is present in line 81 exactly!
It seems that the problem is with the custom field of hikashop because when I disable them it works...
It seems that the problem is with the custom field of hikashop because when I disable them it works...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85510
by gidantrip
Replied by gidantrip on topic Problem with recaptcha plugin. Help me!!! [SOLVED]
I solved the problem!!!!!
I change the code:
recaptcha_get_html($this->params->get('public_key'),null,hikashop_isSSL())
with:
recaptcha_get_html($this->params->get('public_key'))
in the file plugins/system/recaptcha.php
I change the code:
recaptcha_get_html($this->params->get('public_key'),null,hikashop_isSSL())
with:
recaptcha_get_html($this->params->get('public_key'))
in the file plugins/system/recaptcha.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds