- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Image size customization in the checkout page.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #85697
by ahasse
Image size customization in the checkout page. was created by ahasse
Hi,
I was able to change the image thumbnail size and the Product page image size in the back-end under system > Files tabs under the images and that worked out great.
When I go to the checkout page, it shows the images in the thumbnail width and height that was specified via that Files tab. How can I change the size of the thumbnails in the checkout page without changing the size of the thumbnails I have on the main page that displays all our products? In the end we'll want to have essentially three different thumbnail sizes instead of two.
We are running Joomla 3.0.2 and the latest stable version 2.0.0 of HikaShop.
Thanks so much you have a great product.
I was able to change the image thumbnail size and the Product page image size in the back-end under system > Files tabs under the images and that worked out great.
When I go to the checkout page, it shows the images in the thumbnail width and height that was specified via that Files tab. How can I change the size of the thumbnails in the checkout page without changing the size of the thumbnails I have on the main page that displays all our products? In the end we'll want to have essentially three different thumbnail sizes instead of two.
We are running Joomla 3.0.2 and the latest stable version 2.0.0 of HikaShop.
Thanks so much you have a great product.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by ahasse. Reason: change category to How do I...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85750
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Image size customization in the checkout page.
Hi,
In the options of the products listing menu, you can set specific dimensions for the thumbnails, overriding the ones in the Files tab of the configuration.
That way, the options of the Files tab will only be used for the checkout.
In the options of the products listing menu, you can set specific dimensions for the thumbnails, overriding the ones in the Files tab of the configuration.
That way, the options of the Files tab will only be used for the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #85836
by ahasse
Replied by ahasse on topic Image size customization in the checkout page.
Thanks for the quick reply, much appreciated.
That solution will work with the commercial version you have to purchase and we haven't purchased it yet. Just wanted to share that for people looking at the same issue.
Thanks so much and we will consider buying your product!
That solution will work with the commercial version you have to purchase and we haven't purchased it yet. Just wanted to share that for people looking at the same issue.
Thanks so much and we will consider buying your product!
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by ahasse. Reason: I wanted to indicate that the issue is resolved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds