- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Need to add Shipping method to order summary
13 years 8 months ago #85868
by Jeff888
Need to add Shipping method to order summary was created by Jeff888
I found a piece of code to add it but where do I add it? It seems like it's only available in the Business version because I don't see any front-end email files except forms in the free one
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85917
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Need to add Shipping method to order summary
Yes the edition of the emails is only available in the business version of HikaShop
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86012
by Jeff888
Replied by Jeff888 on topic Need to add Shipping method to order summary
If I do decide to upgrade to the business version, are there any issues to be aware of? We have a live shop running and I'm concerned that if I upgrade, then it'll overwrite any configurations thats already set
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86019
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Need to add Shipping method to order summary
If you did you customizations through our views editing system you shouldn't loose anything.
You can still make a backup of your website before upgrading but the Business version should just bring you more features
You can still make a backup of your website before upgrading but the Business version should just bring you more features
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds