- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 0
How do I Customise Emails?
- shamrockshirts
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #86124
by shamrockshirts
How do I Customise Emails? was created by shamrockshirts
I've read through the forum and the documentation, but I can't get my head around how to edit the order creation notification email so it looks the way I would like it to.
I have attached a screenshot which shows what I'd like to do. Basically I would like to:
Could someone please tell me what code I need to change to make these customisations?
Thanks in advance
I have attached a screenshot which shows what I'd like to do. Basically I would like to:
- The subject line to say "Details of Your Order No. H7 from Shamrock Shirts"
- Remove the first two lines of the body and replace them with my logo
- Remove the last lines of the body and replace them with the text "Please allow 5 working days for your item/s to be printed and dispatched.
Could someone please tell me what code I need to change to make these customisations?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86177
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How do I Customise Emails?
Hi,
You can do that with translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
For example, for the subject you can use that override:
ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Details of Your Order No. %s from Shamrock Shirts"
You can do that with translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
For example, for the subject you can use that override:
ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION_SUBJECT="Details of Your Order No. %s from Shamrock Shirts"
The following user(s) said Thank You: shamrockshirts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86266
by hnelke
Replied by hnelke on topic How do I Customise Emails?
Hello,
a good question and an easy answer.
But how could I add/edit (as standard for every eMail order, payed, deliverd) my shop logo into the mail?
Thanks
Hubert
a good question and an easy answer.
But how could I add/edit (as standard for every eMail order, payed, deliverd) my shop logo into the mail?
Thanks
Hubert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86270
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How do I Customise Emails?
Hi,
With HikaShop starter and essential, you can edit the email content using text overrides. You can add some HTML content into without any problem.
With HikaShop business you can edit the email content, so you can add/edit the html that you want. You can test the email edition in our demo website demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph..._hikashop&ctrl=email
Regards,
With HikaShop starter and essential, you can edit the email content using text overrides. You can add some HTML content into without any problem.
With HikaShop business you can edit the email content, so you can add/edit the html that you want. You can test the email edition in our demo website demo.hikashop.com/administrator/index.ph..._hikashop&ctrl=email
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds