Skip to main content

No menu in checkout

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86189 by gerardtb
No menu in checkout was created by gerardtb
Hi,
When I go to my basket or checkout process there is no menu any more. :unsure:
Where can I find the option to make the menu visible?
Thanks, Gerard
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by gerardtb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #86267 by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic No menu in checkout
I found the solution.
In the template I must select the hikamenu items.
My fault (-;

Nice product with a lot of options!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87326 by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic No menu in checkout
I thought I had the solution but sometime the menu is still missing?
What I forget?
I hope you know yhe answer!
Thanks, Gerard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87409 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No menu in checkout
Do you use the option "Force a menu on the checkout" ?
Try to use this options, and select a default menu, this should use the module options of this menu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87503 by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic No menu in checkout
I can't find this option.
The only option I can find is "Force a menu on the checkout" but then I can only select a next page (see picture 1).
I like to have a menu when I'm in the checkout.
Sometime it works OK (see picture 2)
Can you tell me where I can find this menu?
Thanks, Gerard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87554 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic No menu in checkout
The option "Force a menu on the checkout" allow you to have the same display as the selected menu display page.

If you select a menu which have THE menu, so it will use the same layout in the checkout, and you should have THE menu in the checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87678 by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic No menu in checkout
I'm sorry but I can't find it.
Is it posible to send a screenshot and can you tell me That it is in hikashop or joomla?
Thanks for you time, Gerard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87753 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic No menu in checkout
Hi Gerard,

You'll find this Option through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".

Hope this is a little more understandable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum