- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Error/warning/information message CSS information
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86359
by oyeaussie
Error/warning/information message CSS information was created by oyeaussie
Hi,
The error/warning/information message that shows up in case there is nothing in the cart or someone did not accept the terms and condition during checkout. Which CSS/display php information to modify that will give like a red background message?
I have attached some screen shots.
I would like to give it a border and make fill the box with like red colour with bold letters.
Thanks,
Guru.
The error/warning/information message that shows up in case there is nothing in the cart or someone did not accept the terms and condition during checkout. Which CSS/display php information to modify that will give like a red background message?
I have attached some screen shots.
I would like to give it a border and make fill the box with like red colour with bold letters.
Thanks,
Guru.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by oyeaussie. Reason: Forgot to add border information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86363
by oyeaussie
Replied by oyeaussie on topic Error/warning/information message CSS information
Found solution:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...pups-a-iframes/19518
Thanks, its not a Hikashop issue.
Cheers!
Guru.
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...pups-a-iframes/19518
Thanks, its not a Hikashop issue.
Cheers!
Guru.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds